Maybe then we could finally do something about the deficit in this country, amirite? But seriously, Americans buy a lot of turkeys on Thanksgiving. Don’t take my word for it, though. Check out this gorgeous infographic compiled by the Online Trading Academy.
- This is a new blog, so if you comment, I'll probably respond.
- RT @Unemployed_Kat: Gorgeous #DC nighttime vista. @ohhidc @washdcnews http://t.co/Nw4FyJJkSQ 1 day ago
- The tacos here make this a 5-star beer. - Drinking a Pacifico Clara by @Grupo_Modelo at @elrey_dc — untp.it/1clMrEm 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Journeyman' badge on @untappd! untp.it/O7X9mH 1 day ago
- Solid lager. Solid rooftop. - Drinking a Carlsberg by @carlsberggroup at @thebrixtondc — untp.it/O7D1RN 1 day ago
- Doesn't compare to German hefes, but it's ok. - Drinking The Love by @starrhill at @satelliteroomdc — untp.it/1n6Qid2 1 day ago
Tagsanticipation Arlington Bloomingdale blossoms bonds Bowling bus cars cats corn cornhole council DC debate Delays Development Drink drinks Duffy's Entertainment fast casual finland fog Follow-up food four23dc fourDC23 frumin Fun gmo hot cats h street Indian food industrial kats Kenyan McDuffie mara maryland Metro millennials monument muggy new news NoMa opinion policy politics redd Reddit Red Hen Repurpose Rosslyn silverman Small Business special election Spotted Spring taxes Thaaja tourists track work Twitter U St va vince gray vincent orange virginia ward 5 WCP Weather wine winter WMATA zukerberg