Maybe then we could finally do something about the deficit in this country, amirite? But seriously, Americans buy a lot of turkeys on Thanksgiving. Don’t take my word for it, though. Check out this gorgeous infographic compiled by the Online Trading Academy.
New Beer SeriesCheck out my new series that ranks beer bars by neighborhood: Beer Bars DC
- “@BuzzFeedAndrew: What a lovely fall day in New York City.” What a lovely winter day in DC. 1 hour ago
- For those interested in @DeptofDefense spending, I suggest @DFNbot. Tweets daily value of DoD contracts awarded. Very cool. @morningdefense 1 hour ago
- “@DFNbot: Today, Apr 17, DoD awarded 14 contracts worth a potential total of $294,901,285. defense.gov/contracts/cont…” wat. 1 hour ago
- RT @MikeCardano: The last time the #Cubs were shut out both games of a double header was June 24th 1962 vs. the Cardinals at Wrigley Field 21 hours ago
- RT @JohnJHance: @ohhidc @MurielBowser Good time to remind everyone for many reasons that Muriel should not be out next mayor. 23 hours ago
Tagsanticipation Arlington beer Bloomingdale blossoms bonds Bowling bus cars cats corn cornhole council DC debate Delays Development Drink drinks Entertainment fast casual finland fog Follow-up food four23dc fourDC23 frumin Fun gmo hot cats h street Indian food industrial kats Kenyan McDuffie mara maryland Metro millennials monument muggy new news NoMa opinion policy politics redd Reddit Red Hen Repurpose Rosslyn silverman Small Business special election Spotted Spring taxes Thaaja tourists track work Twitter U St va vince gray vincent orange virginia ward 5 WCP Weather wine winter WMATA zukerberg