Maybe then we could finally do something about the deficit in this country, amirite? But seriously, Americans buy a lot of turkeys on Thanksgiving. Don’t take my word for it, though. Check out this gorgeous infographic compiled by the Online Trading Academy.
New Beer SeriesCheck out my new series that ranks beer bars by neighborhood: Beer Bars DC
- RT @Unemployed_Kat: Rainbow over The Capitol! Gotta love DC! @dcblogs @ohhidc @capitalweather @capitolfilemag @theHillisHome http://t.co/JQ… 9 hours ago
- “@Unemployed_Kat: Rainbow over The Capitol! Gotta love DC! @dcblogs @theHillisHome http://t.co/k2P4isaMnS” ALSO NICE. 23 hours ago
- “@KatGoFish: Rainbow over the district! @capitalweather @ohhidc #dc http://t.co/s3r9E98vzZ” NICE. 23 hours ago
- @AdamKilgoreWP It feels like that's been happening a lot this year. Are LOB numbers higher than avg? 2 days ago
- RT @AdamKilgoreWP: The Nats loaded the bases with no outs and the pitcher was two wild pitches from quitting baseball, so one run seems lik… 2 days ago
Tagsanticipation Arlington beer Bloomingdale blossoms bonds Bowling bus cars cats corn cornhole council DC debate Delays Development Drink drinks Entertainment fast casual finland fog Follow-up food four23dc fourDC23 frumin Fun gmo hot cats h street Indian food industrial kats Kenyan McDuffie mara maryland Metro millennials monument muggy new news NoMa opinion policy politics redd Reddit Red Hen Repurpose Rosslyn silverman Small Business special election Spotted Spring taxes Thaaja tourists track work Twitter U St va vince gray vincent orange virginia ward 5 WCP Weather wine winter WMATA zukerberg